Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Welcome

WELCOME!!!
So excited for our New PreK 4 year! Mrs. McDonald and I have been working hard to get the classroom set up and ready! It is always fun to start with a fresh new look!

Please remember our Pre-K 4 Orientation is on Wed. 9/4 at 1:00pm. There will be a lot of information given to the parents and the children will get a chance to meet with friends.

Our first day of Pre-K is on Friday 9/6. We will have a Noon dismissal.

I would like to have an email address ready for each family. Please send me the best email to contact you  ASAP. My email is prek4@stthereseroxbury.org

Please email me if your child has any allergies or medical concerns we should be aware of. The school nurse will have to be notified of any medication your child will need during school hours.

I will need to know how many families will be using Early Care. Our Early care begins at 7:30 and is free of charge. You must have an absolute need to use our early care. Please notify me through email ASAP so I can put you on the list.

I also need to know if your child will be using aftercare. There is a separate form and cost for aftercare.

You can reach me at my email prek4@stthereseroxbury.org.

I will also be looking for at least 2 Room Parents for our year. The Room Parent helps out at class parties  (Fall Fun Day, Halloween, Christmas, Christmas Show, Easter, and End of year). The Diocese of Paterson requires Room Parents to take a "Protecting God's Children Class" once in order to volunteer in school. I can give you that information if you are interested.

Thank You,
Mrs Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week of March 25- Holy Week

I hope you find time to reflect and pray as a family as we enter our Holiest Week in Preparation of Easter! Letter of the Week: We will revi...