Well we have to do things a little differently I guess! Whatever you are able to accomplish with your little ones works for me. These are just some of the things I would have done with them in class this week. The complete lesson of the day will be sent via email the night before.
MONDAY: the letter Uu and it's phonetic sound
TUESDAY: The Foot Book
WEDNESDAY: Wacky Wednesday-send in pics of your Wacky Hair or Mix Matched socks/outfit!
THURSDAY: Transportation on Water
FRIDAY: Show N Tell -
I am trying to set up a Zoom meeting online. If you wish you can join (an email will be sent) the meeting and we can do Show N Tell like a virtual meeting. If you can not make the meeting but wish to participate please send a picture and explanation of your Show N Tell and hit reply all so we can all see.
March Show N Tell: Letters Ss, or Tt or Uu. Numbers 16. or 17. Color- Green and the Shape- Oval. Unit theme is Transportation or Dr. Seuss and God's Time is Easter/Lent/ St. Patrick or St. Joseph
Show N Tell does not need to have all these elements-just one!
Our Lenten Prayer:
We adore You O Christ and we bless You, because by Your Holy cross You have redeemed the world.
Gospel Weekly: If you go to pflaumweeklies.com and click-Seeds; scroll to Weekly Videos (under picture click the small bold print weekly videos) Select March 22 and select 1st video-Gospel Reading and Reflection for Kids.
Stay Healthy, Wash your hands, eat blueberries, stay home-and PRAY!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Week of Sept. 28th
I CAN"T BELIEVE it is the end of September already!!! The weather is cooling down. We will be outside everyday if it is dry out. Please...
-
Hope that everyone had an awesome long weekend! As we come back to school and the weather begins to change, please be sure the children are...
-
Last Week of October already! I can not believe we are two months into the school year already!!!! Monday Oct. 27th is PUMPKIN Day! Please h...
-
Happy November!!! I pray you are blessed with the prayers from our Saints! Letter of the Week: Gg and it's phonetic sounds Number of t...
No comments:
Post a Comment