Sunday, May 3, 2020

Week of May 4th

Happy May everyone! Hope you are getting a chance to spend sometime outside in the beautiful weather! 

Monday: May the 4th be with you! -Yes I am a Star Wars Fan!
               Today we will focus on letter Yy. Again Yy like Xx is a bit more difficult to write because of those slanted lines. 

Tuesday: Color Word-Pink. 

Wednesday: Bugs and Insects. 

Thursday: SEEDS-Jesus is our Shepherd

Friday: Zoom Show N Tell at 3:00. Show off your letter Yy crafts, Show me something Pink, or find some cool looking Bugs (Pictures prefered!)

The caterpillars have been growing! And I actually miscounted because we have 13 not 10. I will have some live feed video for the children to watch them for a little bit. It's actually very calming! 

Moving Up: The governor still hasn't given an official word yet, but I want you to know that Mrs. Dobres, Mrs. Tironi, Mr Dunnigan and myself are coming up with multiple options to be able to implement an enjoyable but safe Moving Up Celebration. I will keep you informed as soon as I have more information on it. 

Have a GREAT Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week of April 22

  Happy Earth Day! We have been discussing all the things we can do to help the earth! Please help your child practice Earth friendliness at...